Privacy & Confidentiality Policy.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. These Visitor Terms of Service may be amended at any time by us and, from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest visitor terms of service will apply to you, will be posted on our site, and you should review them prior to using the site.
- You shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of your The Worlds Artist web site. You agree you hold TWA clear from and not responsible for any copyright infringement, which occurs from whatever content you, may view on any artist or web pages.
- Although privacy issues are very important to us, given the current regulatory and technical environment you should not have an expectation of privacy in visiting a The Worlds Artist Web site or any content or information associated with it. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), The TWA may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept your private communications. The TWA cannot ensure that all private communications or information associated with your visit or emails to TWA will remain private.
- The Worlds Artist artists may offer art for sale. TWA does not partake in any way in any transaction of purchase and sale of art or art services, which the artist may offer. The visitor to TWA who chooses to be a buyer must beware of any claims made by the artist. The visitor who becomes a buyer does not hold The Worlds Artist responsible or liable for any aspect of any transaction.
- The Worlds Artist, its artists, offer visitors the ability to sign up for email to be sent to an address the visitor specifies. TWA assumes no liability for abuse of email, including but not limited to, delays in removing a name from an email list, offensive contents or other objectionable uses of the email system. Please, however contact firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us to the situation.
- The Worlds Artist offers services in the English language. Use of this The Worlds Artist Web site implies being bound to all terms and conditions as expressed in the English language or any translatable language. Use by Artists of other languages is permitted, subject to the terms and conditions of their use of TWA services in their meaning as expressed in English.
- The Worlds Artist and our suppliers provide our services "as is" and without any warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. The information and service on our site may contain bugs, errors, problems, or other limitations. TWA and our partners have no liability whatsoever for your use of any INFORMATION OR SERVICE. Some legal jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. TWA do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure service, and TWA not liable if you are unable to access the The Worlds Artist Web sites or our services, or for any loss of data as a result.
- In no event shall TWA or our suppliers be liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with your visiting the worlds artist web site or these terms of service. Our liability to you or any third parties is limited to zero dollars. Some legal jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
- With respect to content on a The Worlds Artist Web site regarding, hand painted oil painting reproductions on canvas, portrait painting from photos, reproduction oil paintings and pet portraiture oil painting:
- You understand the artist and not theworldsartist.com, are responsible for all content displayed on pages within any TWA Web site.
- You understand that the artist, is responsible to ensure for the content distributed through TWA Web site:
- shall not infringe any third partys copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, anti discrimination or false advertising);
- shall not be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- shall not be obscene or contain child pornography or be otherwise pornographic or indecent, and
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- TWA believes in each persons right to express themselves, but sometimes the words the may speak, or the images used, could be inappropriate for the community at large. You do not hold TWA liable for any words or images with which you may be dissatisfied.
- These Terms of Service for Visitors shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California. Both parties submit to jurisdiction in California and further agree that any cause of action arising under these Terms of Service shall be brought in a court in California, USA. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer these Visitor Terms of Service or your rights in your TWA Web site, and any attempt to the contrary is void. These Visitor Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The Worlds Artist Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: TWA site. The Worlds Artist Web sites ("sites") are operated by The World's Artist Inc. located in California, USA. You can reach us with questions regarding this statement via e-mail at email@example.com.
Our sites registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and e-mail address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information related to TWA only when requested by said user. The customers contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Your e-mail address will never be given or sold to a third party.
If this site may contain links to other sites. The Worlds Artist Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
If we do online surveys we may ask visitors for contact information (like their e-mail address) and demographic information. The customers contact information will only be used to contact the visitor when necessary or if they request to be contacted. Users can always opt-out of receiving mailings they have signed up for; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data may also be collected on our sites. We would use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, to show them content that we think they might be interested in, and to display some content according to their preferences. This information would only ever be shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
Opt-Out of The Worlds Artist
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us or our partners.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service .You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Worlds Artist utilizes UPS, FedEx and USPS, TNT, DHL, and other services to deliver the products to our customers. Due to factors beyond our control, delays in delivery of a customers purchase may occur. In the event of a problem in the delivery process, we will make every effort to correct the problem. However, we assume no responsibility or liability for any damages caused by late, early, and/or untimely deliveries.
All prices and availability are subject to change. We reserve the right to change prices, descriptions, photos and availability of our products without notice. It is the purchaser's responsibility to carefully review the description, photos, and dimensions of products being sold. We make every attempt to keep descriptions, photos, and dimensions as accurate as possible. However, due to reproduction processes and other factors beyond our control, delivered products may vary slightly from what is depicted on the web site.
Reproduction or distribution of any typed content, information or photos and paintings from this web sites is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from the world's artist. The Worlds Artist, the worlds artist, TWA, theworldsartist.com are copyright, registered and trademarked, all rights reserved.