The World's Artist, the Premier Oil Painting Reproduction & Portrait Studio.
A picture is worth 1000 words, we added a couple of words anyway.
Whatever you desire to add to your home art collection. Be it a hand painted, oil painting reproduction on canvas of a famous artwork in a museum, a personal portrait oil painting from your photograph for you or your family or a pet portrait in oil from a photo of your dog or cat, or even your home portrait, we can do it! From fine art reproductions to portraits from photos, it’s what we do!
Now we do one more thing. We have introduced Made to Order, Custom works of art. What is it? It is a custom commission hand painted canvas oil painting of anything, any artist, past or present, we can do it! We have a variety of ideas to show you in our custom oil painting page. Let your imagination see art in a new way. Now, anything, anywhere, can be made into custom artwork from your photo and it can be hanging in your home, soon.
As you take a look at the photographs, you see our artists are equipped for, and capable of painting or reproducing any style of art, past or present, in any size. To help them paint a famous painting, they all read the art movements and artist biography, to better understand the artists life and mindset. From small canvases to large, the process is the same. They are all hand painted, one at a time. Van Gogh did it that way, and we do it that way.
Reproduction Oil Paintings & Portraits on Canvas by Our Artists.
The World's Artists at Work in Our Studio.
How we Hand-Paint a Vincent Van Gogh Oil Painting Reproduction?
- The drawing: Artwork or a photo to portrait starts with an outline drawing in charcoal of the basic shapes.
- The undercoat: Following the drawing, we start with the basic foundations the backgrounds. Then we fill in the main forms and colors with large brushes, keeping the edges soft.
- The forms: At this stage, we begin building up the shapes, we start with the light colors first and then the dark colors, building up or reducing the hue intensity to create the depth and after each layer of color is painted, they need to dry.
- The texture: Using similar methods utilized by the popular painters, we utilize diverse size and sorts of brushes to add textures. Any unique features of the original painting are now added.
- The details: The color density, shadow placement, background color effects and other elements are now worked on.
- Finished: After we have finished, we are not yet completed with it. One of our senior artists will inspect and add any more details if needed. Now the art needs to dry and then it is prepared to ship to an appreciative art enthusiast. Every painting you see is 100% hand-painted on canvas.
More Interesting Information.
We have produced a few Tilt-Shift Van Gogh photos, including photos of the actual locations matched up with his oil paintings for your enjoyment in our Then and Now section.
The art canvas sizes we use are all standard size for easy framing. Once having purchased a painting, to keep it fresh and new looking, you can review the oil painting care section. You can see more samples of art in progress in our artists painting reproductions. Finally, if you want to see a virtual painting on your wall in your home or office environment, look into a wall art mock-up photo.