The World's Artist, the Premier Oil Painting Reproduction & Portrait Studio.
A picture is worth 1000 words, we added a couple words anyway.
Whatever you desire to add to your home art collection. Be it a hand painted, oil painting reproduction on canvas of a famous artwork in a museum, a personal portrait oil painting from your photograph for you or your family or a pet portrait in oil from a photo of your dog or cat, we can do it! From fine art reproductions to portraits from photos, it’s what we do!
Now we do one more thing. We have introduced Made to Order, Custom works of art. What is it? It is a custom commission hand painted canvas oil painting of anything, any artist, past, present or future, we can do it! We have a variety of ideas to show you in our Custom Oil Painting page. Let your imagination see art in a new way. Now, anything, anywhere, can be made into custom artwork from your photo and it can be hanging in your home, soon.
As you take a look at the photographs, you see our capable artists are equipped for, and capable of painting or reproducing any piece of art, past or present, in any size. From small canvases to large, the process is the same. They are all hand painted, one at a time. Van Gogh did it that way, and we do it that way.
Reproduction Oil Paintings & Portraits on Canvas by Our Artists.
The World's Artists at Work in Our Studio.
How we Hand-Paint a Famous Oil Painting Reproduction?
- The drawing: Artwork or a photo to portrait starts with an outline drawing in charcoal of the basic shapes.
- The undercoat: Following the drawing, we start with the basic foundations the backgrounds. Then we fill in the main forms and colors with large brushes, keeping the edges soft.
- The forms: At this stage, we begin building up the shapes, we start with the light colors first and then the dark colors, building up or reducing the hue intensity to create the depth and after each layer of color is painted, they need to dry.
- The texture: Using similar methods utilized by the popular painters, we utilize diverse size and sorts of brushes to add textures. Any unique features of the original painting are now added.
- The details: The color density, shadow placement, background color effects and other elements are now worked on.
- Finished: After we have finished, we are not yet completed with it. One of our senior artists will inspect and add any more details if needed. Now the art needs to dry and then it is prepared to ship to an appreciative art enthusiast. Every painting you see is 100% hand-painted on canvas.